Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Business Lead to join it’s Small Business Group Team, supporting the VP, Small Business Group.
This person will manage preparation for a variety of internal and external meetings and events including, presentations, press and panels, assist with internal operations, and contribute to strategic projects and initiatives that involve functions across both the product and business.
A successful Business Lead will be organized, strong in project management, able to shift seamlessly between strategic counsel and smaller daily tasks and have excellent communications. This person should be a team-player and eager to work in a fast-paced, high-expectations environment.
- Work across teams to prepare briefings and coordinate research for meetings with partners and key leaders (e.g. identify goals and talking points, provide background on attendees, etc.) and external and internal engagements, as well as media interviews, and coordinate follow-ups
- Build documents and presentations as needed
- Support message development for internal and external engagements
- Ensure progress on priority work-streams, help build decision-making frameworks, deliverables, etc., including support for external relationship management for the VP
- Design and maintain tools and systems to coordinate and track the VP’s engagements with internal and external stakeholders across teams and time zones
- Partner cross-functionally with scheduling, logistics and travel advance within the VP’s office, as well as with internal teams to drive company-wide touch-points and leadership processes, including internal communications (i.e. Q&A’s, All-Hands, posts and emails)
- Support daily operations and partner with Executive Admins, Internal and External Communications, Leads and Operations to help manage company communications calendar
- Manage preparation timelines for global travel commitments and travel with the VP and team, as needed
- Able to travel 20-30% of the time
- 12+ years experience with project management, strategy, management consulting, research, or operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working directly with management as well as people at all levels, including executive and C-suite level, both inside and outside of a company
- Experience with building presentations in Keynote and/or PowerPoint and compiling briefing materials
- Experience managing multiple tasks under timelines and shifting priorities
- Project management and communications (long- and short-form) experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]