Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, detail-oriented, driven and analytical individual who will serve as a member of Facebook’s Business Planning and Operations team supporting the Commerce Business Group. This is a key opportunity to be part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping strategy for Commerce. This role will work cross-functionally with multiple teams at Facebook (including Instagram, Marketplace, Partnerships and Finance). The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and Commerce, be intellectually curious and a fast learner, be able to work independently and be comfortable with ambiguity, whilst keeping focused on high impact projects.
The mission of the Business Planning and Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the Commerce Business Group – through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We support the Commerce leadership team with business planning, analytics and insight, and drive operating cadence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives that will help drive growth.
- Support the build and deployment of the Commerce cross-functional collaboration model
- Operationalize and track KPIs and Go To-Market (GTM) goals globally
- Drive operational excellence in the Commerce organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Support leadership on operational and strategic issues to optimize resources (OpEx and headcount) to drive growth globally
- Manage and track actions for GTM decisions across supporting teams
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business insights and recommendations
- Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive alignment
- Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level
- Build and manage a high performing sales operations team
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- 8+ years of work experience in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting, or 5+ years work experience with MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience solving problems by providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Experience presenting technical content to audiences
- Experience utilizing Excel
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]