Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Assists in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary under direction of experienced Business System Analysts.
- Competent to consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Typically requires 0 – 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- One (1) years’ experience in systems analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.