What does a great Contact Center Associate do?
- Deliver quality service and professional support in a variety of areas of inbound calls including: financial statements, credit card processing or related inquiries
- Investigate and problem solve possible fraudulent behavior
- Assist with and support the launch of new products or services
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer advantage in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and find opportunities to drive process enhancements that positively impact the clients experience
- Are afforded multiple cross-training opportunities to ensure we stay fluent with the ever changing needs of the business
For a day-in-the-life preview of our Contact Center Associates, please click on the link: https://bcove.video/2K4megF
You’re the kind of person who loves to –
- Be somewhere that you can take pride in servicing your customer!
- Belong to a large organization with great local presence and the feeling of ‘family’
- Have opportunities to earn more than just your base salary through various incentive and recognition programs
- Advance and grow your career!
… then look no further! Apply today.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- 1+ years in a service oriented capacity
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to interaction with customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
- Possess a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong attention to detail and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Medium to high proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Internet Explorer
Preferred competencies for consideration:
- Experience in a Call Center or other high-volume service center
- Familiarity with performance requirements – Voice of the Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- Some experience with multiline telephones and online noting systems
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.