Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon’s Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. Our Home Office is based in Battlefield, MO. Our mission is to be the most successful and respected agent in the markets we serve. Our success will not be a matter of chance, but of commitment to the core values that define us.
Russell Cellular has three pillars we live by: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: Russell Cellular will partner with you to grow in your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your aspirations.
Value: All Russell Cellular employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching and feedback, and ongoing training.
Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a team culture where we expect everyone to help those around them succeed.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Time Off and Vacation time earned
- Paid company Holidays
- Listed in Inc. 5000?s Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Awarded 1st place Dynamic Dozen for the Fastest Growing business in the Ozarks in 2019 by SBJ
What will you do in your role?
The primary focus of the Solution Center Specialist is to continue Russell Cellular’s commitment to provide the best experience to every customer every time. We achieve this by providing a concise and accurate solution by the end of every inbound and outbound call made within the department. In order to ensure we are always providing accurate information, each representative is responsible to maintaining their knowledge of all current company policies and procedures as well as any promotions.
Communication with upper management, peers, other departments and sales representatives is vital for success. The Solution Center Specialist will continuously communicate and execute our vision, goals and expectations. Furthermore, the Solution Center Specialist will suggest new ideas, think outside of the box, and enhance the Solution Center’s current practices. This is how we ultimately give every customer the best experience possible, by communicating as a team.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience preferred
- Ability to cooperate with and support other members of customer service team
- Strong verbal communication skills in the English language
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Must be comfortable working independently and making minor decisions without direct supervision
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and desire to participate in trainings and professional development
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Effective phone and email communication with colleagues
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- Able to work within a structured team environment
- Able to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve Home Office goals
- Able to work effectively with others
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor a must
- Professional appearance
- Bi-lingual preferred
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.