Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Partners with Business Analyst, System Analyst, Sponsor and Stakeholders to ensure the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported globally. Evangelizes business benefits to IT and influence project team priorities as well as to resolve user issues. Balances the customer’s requirements with technical constraints (e.g., application size, network bandwidth, hardware/software/equipment selections) to ensure that the value of the project is realized
- Manages initiative intake request process. Modifies the program to enhance effectiveness toward meeting the business goal. Supports project managers to manage the cost, schedule, and performance of upgrade and enhancement projects. Assists in developing and maintain a high level roadmap of program initiatives that are consistently updated to reflect business priorities, constraints and dependencies
- Establishes and maintains relationships with outside vendors and as necessary to support Program objectives
- Ensure timely communication and escalate program issues, risks, constraints, and dependencies to management and the program sponsors & stakeholders
- Participates on projects that support Enterprise systems that support functional objectives
- Support program pilots as necessary to verify initiative impacts on strategic business objectives
- 3 or more years of Project Management 3 or more years Program Management experience3 or more years’ experience in system implementation and support. Business Analysis experience preferred
- Experienced use of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to summarize and synthesize complex information to assist with achieving business objectives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to coordinate project deliverables, deliver status reports, and facilitate meetings
- Strong team building skills
- Ability to multitask across several assignments and take on project manager role as needed
- Ability to lead Programs in an objective manner
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically, consider what is best for the business and solve strategic business objectives
- Ability to lead in ambiguous situations and effectively negotiate to gain conflict resolution
Bachelor’s Required – Finance, Business Studies, or Technical field
*** This position can be located anywhere within the United States
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.