Card Inserter Operator- 2nd shift
Work Schedule: 4:00 pm to 12:00 am, Monday-Friday
What makes a Great Card Inserter Operator?
As a Fiserv Associate, we will train on how to operate commercial sized card inserting machine equipment and program computer batches to load data. You will carry out tasks making adjustments to machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will be staging print production for pickup. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well! We are energized to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your team’s apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
You can expect the following:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- We perform duties using automated equipment which inserts a card carrier, various marketing materials, seals envelope, applies postage and confirms order counts.
- We work from order ticket, gather all materials (must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis), set up an inserting station for each item.
- Monitor envelopes for quality and seal, confirm count, and separate 1 oz from 2-oz mail.
- Pull any special handling requests.
- Respond to equipment errors and make vital adjustments.
- Order required supplies (i.e. trays, sleeves, APC’s, etc.). Overtime may be necessary during peak periods.
- Follow security procedures at all times.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning efficiency, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Prioritizing work assignments based on deadlines
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
- Experience operating a computer workstation
- Deep knowledge of production operation
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.