At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As a Cardiovascular (CV) Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Compliantly achieving sales quota, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific to this market segment with its customers
- Excelling in selling and customer development activities including but are not limited to daily calls with relevant customers including cardiologists and other relevant specialists and sites to establish long‐term relationships and achieving key metrics
- Developing thought-leaders and leveraging the network to influence, contract implementation, protocols and utilization, and gaining access to clinicians
- Demonstrating consultative selling skills and expertise in cardiovascular and metabolic therapeutic areas, healthcare landscape, clinical/therapeutic, Managed Care, and customer using approved/ compliant documentation and tools to meet customers’ decision-making style and prescribing habits.
- Developing and applying expertise in business analytics, marketplace, disease state, competitor, and clinical to implement a compliant and efficient business plan
- Modifying strategy and resources based on local market conditions and prioritizing the highest potential opportunities to improve outcomes and aggressively addressing competitive threats and emerging opportunities
- Utilizing technology to analyze sales results, track results of activities, update customer account documentation
- Effectively collaborating with internal and external partners developing two‐way lines of communications, and a broad network in which to share all relevant information
- Organizing and completing administrative responsibilities efficiently (including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- At least two (2) years of direct selling experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, other) is required along with documented success in delivering sales results and achieving targets OR recently transitioned from Active Duty Military
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to independently prioritize and thrive within challenging and dynamic settings is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically, sit at a desk for up to 2 hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is needed to perform accountabilities. Full visual acuity is required to operate computer and electronic devices, telephone systems, and drive a vehicle. Must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily with reasonable accommodations
- Flexibility to significant travel, including overnight travel, as well as work beyond normal business hours and periodic weekend work
- Residence in, or willingness to relocate to the geography
- Prior experience in selling to Cardiologists and related specialists and sites is preferred
- Company awards and/or participation in Johnson & Johnson Management Development Program
- Knowledge of U.S. healthcare industry, including key stakeholders and delivery of care
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)