The Care Management Support Assistant 3 Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of Call Center and Administration support experience in a healthcare industry (Familiarized with Care and Well-being resources).
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Fully Bilingual English/Spanish. Must be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance. If selected for the position, you will be required to take a Language Proficiency Assessment in English/Spanish. See Additional Information on testing
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Schedule: 8 hr. shift between the hours of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Possible overtime and some weekends needed.
- Training: 2 weeks at Humana Office Hato Rey – Due to Covid-19, training will be remotely.
- Address: 383 FD Ave. Roosevelt , San Juan PR 00918
- Language Proficiency Testing (English/Spanish): Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than Spanish and/or English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours