This internship is a summer program based out of multiple office locations within Comcast’s Central Division. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus engagement, partner organizations, and direct applications. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 40 hour/week schedule over the course of 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Additionally, your experience will include:
Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
West Palm Beach, FL
As a Finance Intern, you can expect to go from class to real-life business situations within finance as you assist with the day-to-day operations of a Fortune 500 media and technology company. You will gain exposure to business leaders and functions while you develop your business and financial acumen. These internship opportunities will be focused on helping to execute on significant projects within the business and will require exceptional organizational skills. This role is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a ‘customer-first’ orientation to succeed.
At the conclusion of your internship, you may be considered for full-time employment, including our RISE Finance Rotational Program, to commence upon successful completion of your degree program.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Operational Finance
- Business Operations
- Commissions Analytics
- Graduation date between December 2021 and May 2022 preferred
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week during the duration of the internship
- Currently pursuing a major in Business, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Strong interest in the technology, telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences or campus organizations is preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer