***This position requires you to work in the office; however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may work from home. You will need to have your own technology equipment during this time- specifics of the required equipment are as follows:
Dedicated Laptop or Desktop
Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
Internet- Hard Wired
Production Operations supports Mortgage Banking Originations by facilitating the transition of a loan to closure.
The Client Care Specialist is responsible for guiding the customer throughout the loan process which may include requesting any additional documentation, following up on the conditions needed and answering any customer questions along the way. The Client Care Specialist is responsible for effectively communicating the terms and conditions of the loan approval which may include but is not limited to the loan program, terms, conditions and fees.
The Client Care Specialist carries a pipeline of government (FHA/VA), conventional and purchase loans beginning with the initial conditional approval through until the final underwriting approval. The Client Care Specialist will contact the customer after the loan has been conditionally approved, upon final approval and all of the follow up calls in between. The discussions may involve but is not limited to the discussion of structure of the conditional approval, the review and request for outstanding conditions or documentation as well as discussing next steps in the process.
- Constant focus on customer service throughout the process that leads to delivering best in class service.
- Contact the customer after the loan has been conditionally approved and final approval, and all of the follow up calls in between. The discussions may involve but is not limited to the discussion of structure of the conditional approval, the review and request for outstanding conditions/documentation as well as discussing next steps in the process.
- When information is needed from the customer to complete any action item, the CCS calls the customer/co-customer to obtain the necessary information or documentation.
- Responsible to update the information in the system of record as well as keep up to date and accurate communication logs ensuring a smooth downstream process for the customer.
- Contact the customer to discuss the final terms and conditions of the loans as well as discuss any questions. Discuss a proposed time frame the loan signing.
- Immediately address all issues and concerns raised by the customer and involve the Mortgage Banker when appropriate.
- Escalate as appropriate any issues or concerns to your team manager when applicable.
- Work daily priorities as assigned by the system ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Requires minimum of 1 year client/customer service experience.
- Prefer 1 year of mortgage processing or underwriting working experience in conventional, FHA and VA financing preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous call center experience preferred. Will manage a mix of inbound and outbound calls in a fast paced, high call volume environment.
- Effectively utilizes all tools such as priority reports, call reviews, and/or loan originations system.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Proposes solutions to problems and utilizes all available resources (Mortgage Banking Guide Team, Service Level Agreements, etc.).
- Effectively prioritizes their workload with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely while being aware of their audience.
- Ability to explain underwriting conditions to our customers.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC’s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your employer to JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processor through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspxChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.