- Project management of global account openings and associated documentation in line with internal and external SLAs
- Management and co-ordination of complex client requests including fund restructures, launches and transitions
- Management of business driven programs to support regulatory, product and business change
- Strong oversight over regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
Global Market Entry Access Associate:
Looking for highly motivated individual to serve as a market entry subject matter expert and perform advanced/complex customer onboarding by consulting with business and customers about meeting deliverables through the application, recommendation, and selection of one or more courses of action. Guiding clients through market entry requirements with focus on complex/emerging markets by proactively managing market renewals, remediation, restructure/reorganization, name change and transition process. Utilize your diverse perspective and knowledge of tools (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx) to help us innovate better solutions for our clients and the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the end to end market account opening process for clients in complex emerging market countries, providing guidance to clients on market entry and documentation requirements
- Review and analyze market documents with clients and work with local sub-custodians for submission to finalize local market account opening in accordance with market SLA, adhering to established market specific account opening procedures and market entry standard operating procedures
- Actively track market account openings and other name change/merger activity against the market SLA’s, ensuring full compliance to department standards for managing and monitoring all client requests
- Drive automation and digital tools strategy by identifying efficiencies and implementing solutions
- Come up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Identify ways to utilize data and visualization to influence decision-making and drive business results
- Fully adopt Skills of the Future Program to become more empowered to rapidly excel in an ever changing environment.
- Proactively work with clients to drive standardization and optimization to enable us to meet a dynamic and complex agenda with agility
- Foster a culture where Diversity & Inclusion are part of your everyday interactions
- Assist clients through market restructures, fund mergers, name change and transition process by providing analysis and working with local sub-custodians to provide clients with options
- Work in partnership with CAS Coordination members to provide seamless client experience and support for market entry
- Work in partnership with other key internal partners impacting market entry process to provide seamless client delivery and look for opportunities to improve process with focus on quality and timeliness
- MS Office skills required
- Experience with digital tools such as Alteryx, Tableau and Xceptor
- Relationship Management/Client Service experience preferred
- Oral and written communication – ability to effectively interface clearly and concisely with clients and internal business partners
- Organizational, analytical and problem resolution skills
Knowledge required is intermediate:
- LOB processes and procedures
- LOB knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Global market knowledge
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans