The global Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) Talent Development team addresses talent management and development, performance management, diversity, change management, leadership and management training, professional and technical skills training. The team may undertake research to assess and diagnose issues, and then design and implement solutions. These may include programs, off-sites, training sessions, communications and events. The scale may be global, such as with programs rolled out across the CIB, or individual, such as coaching a senior manager. All this is achieved with the active partnership of the business and our HR Business Partner colleagues.
This individual will be based in Delaware or Columbus, focused on executive talent management, performance development and diversity processes for the CIB. The successful candidate will partner closely with Development and HR Business Partner/Advisor colleagues globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The individual will:
- Support the Performance Development lead in facilitating the firmwide review process
o Become familiar with the performance development tools to advise our clients on functionality and reporting capabilities
o Coordinate performance development communications and meetings with our HR partners
o Manage reporting requests in partnership with our HR Support team
- Own and project manage the nominations process of our top talent employees to attend internal and external talent development programs (e.g. nomination-only leadership program and external diverse talent programs)
o Present available opportunities including program descriptions and target audiences for HR partners to nominate top talent
o Keep track of attendance and program feedback to inform future participation decisions
- Support the annual CIB talent review process focused on succession planning and raising awareness of key and diverse talent
o Advise development and HR Business Partners on scope of CIB talent review and ensure that key data on CIB Talent is inputted into HR systems
o Extract talent data as key inputs for executive presentations for CIB and JPMC CEOs
o Collate and prepare CIB responses to talent requests by the firmwide Corporate Talent and Diversity team
- Maintain and organize diversity and inclusion team materials in partnership with team members
o Become well-versed in Tableau to generate diversity scorecard reporting for senior clients
o Organize team shared drive files, meeting agendas, collateral and budget trackers
- Interest in and ease with people-related data and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint (creating, formatting & editing presentations), and Excel (v-look ups & pivot tables)
- Highly effective analytical skills – ability to provide clear, effective and concise reporting / extract themes / draw conclusions, ability to assess situations using both qualitative and quantitative factors
- Effective verbal and written communication skills – ability to develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials with attention to detail
- Flexible, responsive and adaptable, able to manage a range of priorities, with the ability to work well with a geographically-dispersed team
- Experience working with internal clients, with an aptitude for building strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven project management, planning and organising skills
- A strong learning orientation, in order to quickly acquire new techniques, tools and methods – may be evidenced by strong academic background at degree levelJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.