- Execute and manage entire sales cycle and detailed account strategy working cross-functionally with experience in negotiating contract terms and legal team collaboration
- Develop and implement strategies to expand the market position for Federal Government Accounts. Builds & maintains positive relationships with senior executives, key decision makers and influencers and technical experts within designated accounts. Successfully position new solutions and concepts for expanding business in evolving customer environments with funnel forecast and revenue growth accuracy.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new customers onboard. Research business information about prospects.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4 + years Business Sales Experience – An established record of sales opportunity wins within the Federal Government preferred.
- 4 + years Prior wireless experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Business Planning – Demonstration of their contribution in account planning and execution of those plans efforts
- Account Relationship Management – Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities.
- Product Knowledge – Serves as the primary interface for all products and services and creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Sales Growth – Lead all daily customer interaction efforts intended to create new opportunities for sales and relationship growth within the team’s account deck. Meets or exceeds sales targets with assigned strategic accounts, selling solutions and services.
- Communication – Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience. Comfortable communicating with all levels of organization professionally, whether in-person or virtually. Exhibits executive maturity.
- Negotiation – Confidently handles sales negotiations with prospects and existing clients
- Executive Level Presentations – Create and present convincing and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually, with professional confidence
- Contractual Agreements – Works cross-functionally with Legal to draft contract terms
- Understanding of Federal Government contracts including, but not limited to: GSA, Navy spiral 3, ESI, FSSI and others
- Understanding and adherence to FAR’s (Federal Acquisition Regulations) and all Laws and regulations pertaining to Federal Government procurement
- SalesForce.com-Knowledge of program and ability to navigate fluidly
- MS Office Suite -Creative use of tools for professional communications, both internal and external
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge – Preferred
- Travel Required
- A valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) Required
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.