Remote locations may be available in the following states: Minnesota
- 3 years of experience delivering material digital transformation projects to global organizations
- Experience in program management, client service and/or management consulting focused on the Healthcare/Life Sciences industry
- Ability to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base and collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader Cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various Cloud offerings
- Excellent written/verbal communication and management skills, translating complexity to non-specialist audiences
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution
About the job
Our Professional Services Organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
As a Cloud Program Manager, you will specialize in the program management, governance, and orchestration of large scale cloud engagements. This will involve supporting both our customers and internal teams delivery and execution of our largest programs.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead the program management of multifunctional large Google cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning
- Manage the risks, issues, and actions for the account(s) and regularly tracks them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves
- Manage the delivery quality of the partner teams and resources where required
- Take various project requirements and organize them into clear goals and objectives, and break down large projects/processes into sub-projects and sub-processes that could be executed by other teams or partners
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.