College Coach has been assisting families across the U.S. and internationally in achieving their education goals for more than 20 years. With a strong service mission and a commitment to excellence, we work with tens of thousands of families for free through their employer sponsored benefit. If you are an experienced college admission officer or college counselor passionate about expanding educational opportunities to a diverse audience, our Admission Associate position might be a great fit for you.
The Admission Associate will provide expert guidance to Bright Horizon College Coach clients on a range of admissions topics.
- Conduct 1-1 phone counseling sessions about the college admission process
- Provide feedback on essays submitted by corporate clients
- Respond to help desk questions on admissions related topics
- Manage your time to productively complete your weekly goals
- Work autonomously, with guidance from management on complex situations
- Track all work in the online client portal
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience in college admissions required
- Comfort with navigating and adapting to new software
- Strong editing and writing skills; high degree of accuracy, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when offering constructive feedback
- Interest in engaging a diverse audience with wide-ranging educational objectives
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to meet all deadlines while remaining positive and flexible
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) .
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected] . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.