The CBCO CBI (Commercial Bank Implementations) organization is seeking a strategic, dynamic leader for the US based onboarding organization. The national onboarding executive is responsible for the overall execution of the organization’s goals as well as delivering on the organization’s commitments to clients and partners.
- Management oversight of the organization (approximately 140 employees) consisting of Regional Onboarding Executives, VP Onboarding managers, and their teams of Onboarding Specialists at the VP and Associate level. Regional teams are responsible for the project management and execution oversight of treasury cash management solutions for both new and existing US based clients.
- Develop and maintain key partnerships with sales, banking, product partners, client service, and treasury operations.
- Maintain a strong risk and control environment which aligns with the firms control agenda.
- Create and drive strategic enhancements focused on improving the client onboarding experience, while improving the team’s efficiency.
- Recruit and maintain a strong team of talent; develop new ways to grow and develop the team.
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor trends and work with strategy teams to continue to improve the overall client delivery.
- Oversee the management and evolution of key KPIs; provide regular executive management updates to partners and senior management.
- Represent the Commercial Client Onboarding Organization in cross functional working groups.
- Minimum of 10 years management experience; exceptional leadership qualities.
- Established track record of ability to attract, develop and retain talent.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and partnership skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and drive solutions; ability to mobilize internal resources.
- Strong strategic and proven ability to execute change a change agenda.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Advance degree preferred
- Travel approximately 30% (teams located in 4 markets, with Chicago and Dallas primary).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.