This position is for a Program Manager for CRE Digital Data . The team is seeking a highly motivated individual who is able to handle a high level of complexity and support multiple workstreams. The position requires strong collaboration with a diverse set of internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to provide governance across multiple project workstreams and drive complex data problem solving and critical thinking to deliver forecasted benefits. This individual must be able to embrace data, the power of data and not be scared of it.
Responsibilities: The Program Management Vice-President will participate in and drive various phases of the program including:
- Running effective program governance, communication, decision making, and escalation framework
- Maintain an integrated cross-functional roadmap to drive execution across CRE
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to integrate business requirements for digital, technology enhancements, articulate benefits and facilitate prioritization discussions
- Managing project plans and workstreams across the multiple business, digital and technology partners to deliver initiatives and track KPIs
- Tracking and reporting program progress against performance targets and business case milestones
- Preparing presentations and summary materials for senior management and key stakeholders to communicate program progress, status of key milestones/deliverables, open items, issues and key risks
Final Job Code and Officer Title will be determined at time of offer, and may differ from this posting.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
- Adaptability and flexibility to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, result-driven environment
- Ability to partner closely with related functions to ensure a coordinated and effective program
- Ability to plan, prioritize, adapt to change, and provide appropriate follow-through to drive results
- Experience in an Agile Product Driven Organization/Environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and interact with all levels in the organization
- 5+ years demonstrated program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree requiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans