The Digital Data & Reporting Associate will gather and analyze relevant information related to our various online digital platforms, including profile, login, activities performed and behavioral analytics. The role will work closely with end-users to develop information delivery solutions using CB’s strategic business intelligence tools, and maintain ongoing support to refine, deliver and enhance reporting capabilities where necessary.
- Partner closely with Commercial Banks Data and Analytics team in producing digital related reporting (using strategic and tactical solutions) to be leveraged by all levels within CB and its client segments
- Drive the transition of ad-hoc delivery of reporting to strategic Hadoop / Qliksense platforms including the curation of data sources, modeling data for use, and visualization to provide meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with and deliver requirements to development teams (both onshore and offshore), participating throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring timely delivery
- Partner with CB Product offshore team in India to develop and enhance reporting, monitor data quality and consistency, and complete ad hoc requests
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
Key Skills Required:
- Technical and analytical skills – Able to provide data using various reporting tools and drive requirements to enable seamless and controlled reporting. This includes understanding data structures and driving the build of appropriate data models to enable accurate reporting. Testing of the results using SQL / Hadoop based skills, and translating requirements to visualization developers.
- Execution and project management skills – Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and ad-hoc requests. Scope projects and deliver on project plans. Must be self-directed with the ability to explore innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner. Must be proactive, detail and results-oriented, and willing to drive change.
- Communications skills – Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to synthesize “the story” for executive-level audiences as well as translate requirements to developers
- Problem solving skills – Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, gather and manipulate data, obtain consensus and implement change. Able to outline work process and data flows in a thoughtful and detailed manner. Intellectually curious with a genuine interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Leadership and interpersonal skills – Strong professional presence with the ability to interact and influence colleagues at all levels in the business. Able to collaborate with peer team members across business and staff areas at all levels, and achieve goals without direct control over all resources. Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (business intelligence delivery, analytics and reporting, program management, process improvement, change management)
- Expertise in SQL and database concepts required
- Expertise in web analytics a plus
- Investment/Commercial banking or other financial institution experience preferred
- Business management, technology and/or project management experience preferred
- Familiarity with internal JPMC systems (e.g. Client Central, CKC, Ref Data) is a plus
- Hadoop, Tableau and/or Qlik experience a plus
- BA/BS degree in a technical/MIS or financial program.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.