Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to grow its Media Community Development team to help support an ecosystem of content creators and publishers that partner with Facebook on solutions like Ad Breaks, Publishing Tools and more. Media Community Development sits within Media Partnerships, a rapid growth organization that connects people with the public figures, creators and media publishers they care about. The team engages partners at scale to drive meaningful audience and monetization growth, optimized for efficiency and agility, while maintaining a high-quality partner experience. We succeed when we help our partners grow. The MCD Partner Management team is seeking a Communications and Enablement Manager. In this role, you will support and equip partner managers with the content, training and knowledge to actively deliver value and drive goals for our Instagram partners. The ideal candidate is a dynamic communicator who distills and communicates complex processes and concepts for audiences both internal and external, and a team player who loves helping their colleagues.
- Own partner management enablement for all programs requiring support
- Manage global outreach calendar across programs for Facebook and Instagram, and communicate key dates and instructions to partner managers
- Maintain tooling requirements and clear partner manager standard operating procedures for assigned Instagram programs, along with Business Process & Tools counterparts
- Work with product subject matter experts to ensure internal partner management resources are up-to-date
- Gather feedback from partner managers and cross-functional team, then collaborate to iterate processes and enablement approach
- Represent day-to-day partner management in early program planning
- then develop and execute program launch resources and trainings, and collaborate on external marketing materials
- 2+ years of experience in business development, sales, marketing, enablement or project management experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing simultaneous projects
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]