This role requires a strategic and creative thinker with proven ability for impactful storytelling, results-oriented communications and end-to-end project management. Additional important attributes for the role include: a holistic understanding of corporate communications, executive communications presence, excellent writing, comfort working in a fast-paced environment, flexibility, collaboration, and attention to detail.
Commercial Banking’s Commercial & Industrial (C&I) segment serves a wide range of clients, from startups to multi-national corporations. The business delivers comprehensive financial solutions throughout a business’ lifecycle, including credit and financing, treasury and payment solutions, international banking and investment banking.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.2 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of customers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
- Develop and execute internal communications strategies across lines of business
- Manage and maintain key internal communications assets and channels such as the intranet, newsletters, organizational announcements and town halls
- Manage internal editorial calendar to ensure a strong pipeline of relevant and timely content
- Write, edit and maintain quality control of internal communications content, including articles, videos, etc.
- Support the heads of the businesses with preparing internal presentation materials and messages
- Assist the Head of Commercial Banking communications with team-wide support, business management and cross-LOB initiative execution.
- Advise the business, including senior executives, on internal communications
- Generate ideas and identify key moments in time for creative storytelling opportunities to drive employee engagement
- Partner with colleagues across the firm to ensure strategic alignment and leverage the firm’s full resources
- Identify opportunities to modernize internal communications, make process improvements and drive efficiencies
- Identify and track key performance metrics to report on results
- Bachelor’s Degree required, plus 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in strategic internal communications that drives business impact
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize and be accountable for multiple projects
- Talented storyteller with the ability to identify and tell compelling, impactful stories
- Excellent writing skills and ability to simplify complex subjects
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, including senior management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships; must be able to work closely with executives
- Experience working in fast-paced, matrixed environments with minimal supervision
- Team player that is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, effective under pressure and flexible Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive/confidential matters; good judgement
- Proficient in Microsoft (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML preferred
- Knowledge of basic SharePoint and intranet technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.