IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Consultant will work primarily on teams led by Project Managers to meet goals and objectives as outlined in client contracts/agreements. Projects cover a variety of subject matter including:
- Compliance Consulting (Fair Market Value, KOL Criteria, Benchmarking, and Process Design)
- Auditing and Monitoring (IRO Services, Risk Assessments, Monitoring Services, and Compliance Audits)
- Business Process Outsourcing (KOL Evaluation, State Disclosure Filing, HCP Debarment and Investigation Screening)
- Special projects and internal projects will also be assigned on an as needed basis
- Support and start to lead consulting projects
- Lead clients in brainstorming and requirements gathering interviews
- Analyze and collect data, defend findings
- Develop, articulate and present ideas and opinions
- Manage and take accountability for sections of projects
- Provide mentorship for junior staff members
- Develop relationships with clients and identify future opportunities
- Create project deliverables with some oversight by senior staff
- Support in growing the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete assignments accurately and on time, according to project plans
- Take direction and feedback from project managers
- Create client ready presentations and materials with input from project leads
- Conduct detailed analysis and explain findings, with minimal guidance
- Look for and suggest training/development opportunities for self
- Stay up to date on the news related to the industry
- Offer appropriate input and support at client meetings
- Manage own deliverables and client deliverables as assigned by project manager
- Actively look for ways to improve service offerings and develop new offerings
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience as a strategy or management consultant preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; MBA, MHA or JD in Health law or relevant field preferred
- Entrepreneurial, well organized, self-motivated, team player
- Analytical, and quantitative: feels comfortable with numbers, strong business acumen
- Willingness to have a different opinion, ability to articulate thoughts and concepts well
- Interest in Pharmaceutical industry and consulting
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.