Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This individual will support a collaborative effort with other stakeholders to prepare and/or deliver sound business proposals for customers. This individual will support the monthly invoicing process. This individual will be responsible for supporting the preparation, presentation, review and analysis of pricing of services to clients and will analyze and report out on profit margins on customer accounts. This individual will review, communicate and coordinate the integration of client requirements into the work management process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage customer contracts, ensure accuracy of pricing, prepare price adjustments, review new/revised contracts for quality, financial and legal obligations. Manage the monthly invoicing process. Working with operations and finance, support accurately producing invoices, submitting and tracking payment.
- Review and processing of customer Purchase Orders for quality requirements and financial accuracy
- Work jointly with marketing and the management team to support the delivery of proposals and negotiate contracts with clients.
- Produce reporting and analysis to monitor profit margins on all external work
- Maintain and foster high customer satisfaction by effectively addressing assessed needs of the clients.
- Support configuration of controls and processes to ensure internal compliance to all client and legal requirements
- Associates degree in Marketing, Business or technical field of study or high school degree and 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills along with strong organizational skills
- Financial acumen with strong customer focus
- Contract pricing experience
- Knowledge of the electric utility industry
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND POSITION SCOPE
This position will work closely with the management team and sales team in support of client proposals, contracts, and invoicing. In addition, this position will work to provide current pricing to clients as well as track contract requirements for pricing escalations when appropriate. This position will also be responsible for review and processing of customer purchase orders.
The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm