- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot AB RS LOGIX 5000 ‘s and components
- Ability to identify and maintain components
- Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot components
- Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot network components
- Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot Motor including motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, DC drives, and standard components.
- hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
- Understand concepts of Warehouse Management System Software including Warehouse systems
- Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret drawings both mechanical and
- Ability to identify, maintain, and utilize SCADA systems and KPI’s
- Ability to train others with lesser skills
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Systems Technicians!
A proactive Systems (CST) support role for fulfillment center operations, focusing on equipment troubleshooting and maintaining material handling equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply systems, scales, systems, and cabinets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain material handling systems, including /PC controllers and networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and distribution systems.
2. Monitor MHE metrics and partner with facilities/operations for system performance issues.
3. Utilize FC System Assessment reports to improve material handling system performance through maintaining and repairing identified deficiencies.
4. Utilize FC network support resources for guidance and assistance, and provide assistance to peers, as needed.
5. Communicate technical issues to Facilities and Operations management.
- Associates degree in electronic technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Systems knowledge or experience
- Field service engineering experience
- Systems trainer or training experience
- Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems
- Experience with advanced systems
- Experience with
- Experience with ASRS systems
- Project management experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.