The role will support CIB CTC Controls Attestation team functions, and requires liaising with various stakeholders including Technology Risk & Controls managers, client service management teams, technology management as well as interfacing with Controls Attestation functions to help facilitate the administration and execution and delivery of the attestation reports. Successful execution of responsibilities requires strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
The CTC Attestation Manager is an IT controls specialist with strong program management experience who uses these capabilities to manage the planning and execution of global attestation engagements (SOC1, SOC2, ISAE 3402, AT-C 205) supporting key business organizations, while meeting the demands of external clients of the firm, across multiple lines of business (LOBs). The role requires partnering with internal business owners and external auditors to identify appropriate form of reporting (e.g., SOC1, SSAE3402, AT-205, and ISAE 3000) to meet client and/or regulatory requirements, and taking the lead in report development, readiness and execution while ensuring quality standards are achieved in development and maintenance of reports which go out to thousands of the largest clients of the firm. Strong issue management capabilities are an essential element of the role. This includes the ability to rapidly analyze and respond to potential issues threatening audit outcomes, assess root causes of findings and effectiveness of proposed solutions, oversee remediation work streams and to drive timely and effective solutions while keeping management and other key stakeholders informed on status and potential concerns.
- 5+ years’ equivalent experience dedicated to leading execution of IT controls attestation engagements, including SOC1 and/or SOX, with a minimum of two years (REQUIRED) of Manager level experience planning and executing IT controls audit as a practitioner with a “Big Four” or top IT Consulting firm
- Confidence and self-assurance in interactions with external auditors and ability to reach across a global-firm to engage appropriate management, set agendas, lead calls with senior management and drive actions to meet program objectives, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership, commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Ability to initiate and lead group discussions, problem solve to identify solutions to issues and deliver high quality results in an intensely deadline-driven environment
- Subject matter expertise in development and execution of control attestation reports (e.g., SOC1, SOC2, AT-C 205, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
- Sense of ownership; ability to work with minimal supervision
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environments
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.