- Serve as a resource to Centene departments and entities for research and interpretation of specific healthcare policies and regulations.
- Provide day-to-day legal advice to Centene entities to define and develop solutions to regulatory requirements that impact various product lines and programs.
- Support Government Relations and Compliance departments, by assessing and translating complex legislation, rules and regulations into understandable information and facilitating analysis of compliance and implementation implications.
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts, policies and procedures and related documents.
- Manage outside counsel and direct, monitor and develop legal strategies in connection with litigation and arbitration disputes.
Direct and conduct training and preventative law activities.
For Roles in Real Estate:
Supports real estate and construction matters Serves as legal consult regarding leases, estopples, SNDAs, letters of intent, construction contracts, real estate regulations, construction legislation
Supports M&A activity by providing due diligence regarding real estate matters
5+ years of experience in real estate law; experience with AIA software preferred
License/Certification: State Bar and currently in good standing.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.