Firmwide Risk Management is overseen and managed on an enterprise-wide basis. The Firm’s approach to risk management covers a broad spectrum of economic and other core risk areas, such as credit, market, liquidity, model, principal, country, operational, compliance, conduct, legal, capital and reputation risk, with controls and governance established for each area, as appropriate.
Within the broader Risk organization, the Risk Controllers are at the heart of critical Finance-related Risk Management & Compliance initiatives driving effective governance of Finance-related programs for Risk Management & Compliance. We act as trusted advisors to the Risk Operating Committee, deliver best-in-class external reporting, execute and oversee controls to drive integrity of critical Risk data used in reporting, and provide concise and insightful analysis
Credit Risk Controls & Analytics is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual for this analytical role that requires the ability to have a conceptual conversation with our stakeholders and turn that into a high quality end-product. The right candidate must understand and challenge the numbers, and be able to tell the story behind them.
- Assist in the production of monthly credit risk data, analytics and commentary used for quarterly CFO earnings preparation, Investor presentations and SEC 10Q/10K reporting
- Perform portfolio analysis of the firm’s Wholesale Credit Risk exposure in support of key external reporting and reporting to senior risk management
- Be encouraged to think creatively, challenge status quo, and deliver across a multitude of strategic objectives impacting the Firmwide Risk and Risk Controllers organizations
- Stay up to date on the latest Risk related news and trends across the financial services industry, markets, politics, etc. to anticipate potential impact(s) on the Firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 3-7 years of experience in risk and/or financial reporting; experience in SEC / Regulatory reporting, project management
- Understanding of credit risk (i.e. traditional credit products and counterparty risk)
- Understanding of the Firm’s credit risk systems is a plus (iCRD, CRRT)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Business Objects is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed for working within a team environment as well as communicating across departments
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.