Corporate Responsibility is currently seeking a Head of Reporting, Vice President. The role requires a strong technical and analytical background with a focus on front-end, executive reporting and analysis. This position sits within Office of the CFO group and will help develop the overall reporting strategy and infrastructure.
- Create and lead a reporting and analytics strategy to support the entire department
- Work closely with the business to understand success metrics, reporting requirements and functional needs
- Utilize project management best practices to track reporting priorities, communicate updates, manage output to successful completion; manage and monitor report usage, and explain data concepts & challenges clearly to non-technical stakeholders
- Create high quality analytics, business intelligence, reporting, and management presentations; conduct and distill sophisticated analysis into simple concepts and terms to position executives to understand and take action.
- Design, develop, and implement data visualization tools and techniques to transform reporting into insightful data narratives (e.g. Executive Management Reporting).
- Act as product owner for internal data and reporting applications such as Market Facts, CR data warehouse.
- Produce ad-hoc and recurring reports such as external communications, benchmarking surveys, RFP responses, and charitable contributions. Streamline ad-hoc reporting processes by identifying reporting trends, adapting to changing requirements and incorporating feedback into recurring reports.
- Partner with data content owners to influence and establish business accountability for data quality; integrity checks, reconciliation, validation, oversight, escalation and tracking.
- Requires work experience of 6-8 years, preferably in the analytics, business intelligence, or reporting domain. Experience within financial services areas is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) – a proven ability to use standard reporting applications and analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing concepts, data modeling, reporting automation, data visualization and exposure to one or more business intelligence toolsets and database platforms: Alteryx, Tableau, Oracle/SQL Server/Teradata, Cognos/BO, SAS/R.
- Experience with systems management, including a track record of improving and enhancing existing technologies and processes (e.g. data management, system/application changes, etc.)
- Outstanding analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills; ability to work with large complex data sets
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Displays a proactive approach with excellent time management and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter with commitment to transparency and problem solving in a complex and demanding environment
- Have the ability to work effectively across functions & levels; comfort collaborating with teammates in a virtual environment
- Strong team player, motivated by a collaborative environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.