The CR department is comprised of Global Philanthropy, Global Government Relations, Public Policy, Community Engagement, Sustainable Finance, and the JPMorgan Chase Institute. The department also works closely with the firm’s major lines of business to ensure these efforts are deeply rooted in how the firm does business around the world.
The CR communications team is looking to fill the role of Analyst, Strategic Communications for Corporate Responsibility, reporting to the Head of Strategic Communications for CR. This position will support across the communications team, developing strategies to increase awareness of the firm’s contributions to our communities and maximize the value, reach and impact of the firm’s CR efforts externally around the world.
CR seeks a strong writer and collaborator who will:
- Support the development and implementation of dynamic externally-facing strategic communications plans that amplify our Corporate Responsibility impact with the right audiences, using traditional and non-traditional channels in creative ways
- Help write and share materials across a wide range of owned and earned channels, including for announcements, events, videos and web updates
- Source and develop compelling stories and create written and digital content that effectively communicates the firm’s impact on communities focused on jobs and skills, small business growth, neighborhood revitalization and consumer financial health
- Support collaboration with teams across CR and the broader firm, including content creation and project management
- Project manage various communications work streams and campaigns across the function, including calendars, trackers, lists, meetings and events
- Participate in the development of CR initiatives, help incorporate opportunities for further engagement with both internal and external audiences
- Support tracking and measurement of communications plans, reporting on performance and recommend/implement improvements
- Support special projects and ad hoc assignments across communications and the Corporate Responsibility department and communications
An ideal candidate will have an interest in corporate responsibility and familiarity with JPMorgan Chase’s work and impact. They must be a self-starter, readily accept responsibility and proactively identify opportunities to provide assistance. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who thrive in a collaborative environment and are interested in being challenged.
- Strong writing skills and at least 1-3 years of experience in communications or a related field
- Strategic thinker who can work collaboratively with CR colleagues and other LOB colleagues to maximize the value of the firm’s CR efforts
- Excellent project management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to build effective relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; sound judgment and strong collaborative decision-making skills combined
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest standards of integrity and professional excellence
- Experience driving innovative communications strategies for corporations, campaigns or non-profits, with an emphasis on the use of social media a plus
- Role based in New York, NY or Washington, DC
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.