The Corporate Strategy team at TE, which serves as an advisor to the CEO and General Managers, is looking for talented individuals to help shape TE’s portfolio composition and competitive strategy. The Analyst, Corporate Strategy will work directly with Senior Managers and Directors of Corporate Strategy to create shareholder value by working on the most important strategic initiatives across TE Connectivity, including:
- Help the Business Segments and Business Units develop strategies that drive above-market organic and inorganic growth
- Gather real-time input as the external environment (e.g., technology, customer needs, regulations, competitors, etc.) evolves
- Help identify new growth platforms, growth opportunities within business units, and across businesses – through the identification of attractive market spaces, determining what it takes to win, assessing competitive position and business models, and then helping the organizing to align on the strategic direction and execution plans
- Drive change – helping to implement projects to execute on strategic objectives
- Collaborate within the corporate strategy function and with business unit teams to solve complex business problems
- Translate business requests into well-defined and structured problems
- Develop strategies and approaches to fulfill complex project assignments in creative and meaningful ways
- Perform analyses to generate impact driven insights
- Identify key trends across markets, industries, and competitors that affect our businesses
- Create analytical models to address key business questions and translate output into clear findings and recommendations
- Support the successful development and deployment of the annual strategy development process
- Problem Solving, Analytics, Work Structure and Management, and Communications
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and inquisitive disposition
- Ability to solve complex business problems using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to summarize complex analysis into the most important points and insights
- Skilled in organizing and integrating information
- Excellent active listening skills
- Thought leadership and business expertise
- Track record of problem solvings
- Ability to apply strategy tools, frameworks, and processes
- People, Teamwork and Leadership
- High cross-cultural awareness
- Being hands-on, ability to work in fast paced environment
- A team player able to work with others and without direct supervision
- Able to work effectively with team members at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong relationship builder
- Passion and Drive
- Drive to create a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future
- Curiosity to ask probing questions and make discoveries
- Drive to find the right answer
- Commitment to excellence, ensuring objectives are met and delivered on-time
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in technical discipline (Engineering, Quantitative, Finance) from a leading institution
- MBA or another advanced degree from a top program is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, market research or quantitative analysis
- International experience or exposure a plus
- Experience creating presentations and communicating ideas and plans
- Excellent with MS-Excel and MS-PPT; proficiency in data analytics suite (Tableau, Alteryx, SQL) is a plus
- Track record of demonstrated leadership potential through academics, work, and/or community activities
- Strong sense of tact, confidentiality, and maturity
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.