Credentials Coordinator (Central Verification Office) AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Ensures credentialing and re-credentialing is performed in line with established protocols, standards and goals:
- Coordinates and provides administrative support in the processing, verification and database maintenance of credentialing elements and information for new applicants and re-applicants to all Florida Hospital sites in the region to assure that valid and timely information is provided for practitioner credentialing decisions.
- Coordinates, performs and tracks primary source and other required verifications for all applicants according to established policies and procedures.
- Responds to customer inquiries and resolves problems within established policies and procedures.
- Prepares and provides client advisory reports including status reports, expired items reports, and completed file reports to assure contractual time frames are met.
- Uses critical thinking skills while credentialing to flag incongruent issues or information as they arise.
- Ensures that credentialing database is maintained.
- Manages integrity of database and appropriateness of hard copy information received and provided to contracted entities.
- Uses critical thinking skills while performing data entry tasks to flag incongruent issues or information as they arise.
- Produces tracking reports and uses them to detect and resolve work in process issues.
- Populates, updates and verifies correctness and completeness of database information on an ongoing basis.
- Provides departmental administrative support to Director in carrying out CVO activities.
- Helps coordinate completion of related projects, including special project requests as assigned.
- Supports the health system mission, values and philosophy.
- Maintains personal adherence to professional confidentiality standards established within the department and in accordance with legal, ethical and health system policies.
- Ensures that information is maintained in confidential manner as required by Florida Hospital, TJC or DNV, State and federal law.
- Maintains on going communication and feedback with all stakeholders, customers and staff.
- Performs additional duties as required or assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Demonstrated experience in effectively providing medical staff services and support.
- Ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively at different levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to support and work in collaboration with multiple sites as needed.
- Professional demeanor, business acumen, political astuteness, adaptability and diplomacy combined with the ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrated client management skills including customer service and physician relations.
- Team oriented with high degree of initiative; a self-starter with demonstrated data entry and administrative skills.
- Highly detail-orientated and organized with analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Results driven with the ability to effectively multi-task, and manage conflicting priorities is essential.
- Ability to function in demanding, stressful and fast paced confidential environment.
- Computer skills and proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), document imaging (i.e. fax, scanner, Image Now).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.