The Credit & Collections Specialist will report to the Credit & Collections Supervisor and will be responsible for credit extension processes and collecting outstanding receivable payments on behalf of SnapAV and subsidiaries. This role requires a detail-orientated individual who can prioritize and multitask both over the phone and email. This role is part of a remote team with team members in both the Charlotte, NC office and Draper, Utah office. Excellent customer service and a high sense of urgency when assisting customers are key attributes that will contribute to the success of the Credit & Collections Specialist.
- Partner with internal departments and customers in regard to outstanding payments
- Conduct out-bound calls to establish payment confirmations
- Responsible for answering the collections email inbox pertaining to invoices, discrepancies, statement copies, etc.
- Assist with maintaining up-to-date dunning for all customers
- Establish and maintain credit terms for customers
- Transact in multiple accounting systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years relevant experience in collections
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in consumer electronics
- SAP B1 and/or SAGE Experience
- Advanced skill set for Microsoft Excel and Word