We are holding in person interviews on Tuesday, October 27th from 11am – 1pm. Please join us at:
296 South Academy Blvd., Suite B Colorado Springs, Colorado 80910 (Ace Realty location)
Make sure you bring your resume and your badge. Masks are required and must be worn the entire time.
If you have ever had a desire to work in the Cannabis Industry, we have an amazing entry level opportunity for you! We are hiring an awesome and detail-oriented Custodial Worker to play a key role in our company’s growth. The right person will have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and great organizational skills. Working in a team-environment as well as independently will be key to this role.
Job will be primarily focused on the cleaning of the grow tables, reservoirs, grow containers and trays, as well as other duties assigned by the manager as needed. Must be able to work independently and able to take direction to help grow staff.
MED badge required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- custodian: 1 year (Preferred)
- MED Badge (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Other jobs you may like
Position details: Monday – Friday 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM at $16.00 hourly.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures; refill restroom dispensers
- Clean, dust, and wipe furniture, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors
- Empty/clean wastebaskets and recycle bins; transports trash and waste to disposal area and trash containers
- Vacuum meeting rooms and run all dirty glassware through the dishwasher
- Strip, clean, buff and apply floor sealer and floor finish to hard surface floors, vacuum and shampoo carpets
- Replace light bulbs
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets and furniture
- Wash walls and equipment; use ladders when required in work assignments
- Lock and unlock assigned buildings: secure building when facilities are not in use checking for unlocked doors and windows, report any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights
- Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis
- Wash accessible interior and exterior windows. Dust blinds.
- Read and comprehend chemical and supply labels; follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies and use as directed
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a good memory, attention to detail, following directions, comprehension, reading, writing, speaking, evaluating, organizing and innovation
- Attend to emergencies when necessary
- Attend safety meetings and other related meetings
- Take classes as required in cleaning methods and techniques, new products, First Aid
- Handle recycling materials
- Assist with inventory control and security
- Safely operate all job related equipment
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
Who doesn’t want to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service? We are great at creating and innovating , which is one of our values, along with high integrity ; obvious passion ; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic . Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely based on qualifications for the job.