The primary role of the Customer Care Representative is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory. The representative will develop and execute a customer-focused strategy that will lead to greater retention of preventative maintenance contracts, higher revenue per customer and ensure greater customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Adhere to current Johnson Controls policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Manage all retention activities within an assigned service agreement customer base of $3M-$3.5M.
- Responsible for retention, customer satisfaction and growth within the customer base
- Deliver increased sales against an assigned quota.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the assigned customer base and develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers plus an intimate knowledge of each account (e.g. key decision makers, equipment, service contract, history, etc.).
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives.
- Report progress and metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- High School Diploma
- BA, BS or similar degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience with a similar product, service or industry
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly qualify opportunities.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Independent, creative thinker.
- Ability to sell intangible services.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.