Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Salary Range: $30000.00 – $40000.00 per year
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.