At the Peace of Mind Agency our Customer Service Representative position is a detailed hands-on Role which involves answering multiple phone lines, providing excellent customer service to Allstate customers and building life long relationships with our valued customers. Our customer service representatives focus on educating customers on their existing or missing coverages and cross selling new lines of business to existing customers. as well as other additional clerical duties as directed by the Agent or Management Team.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
PLEASE NOTE: Criminal Record must be clear of felonies to obtain insurance license.
Once licensed, the position:
- Pays $10 hr once hired for 1-2 week in office study to complete Allstate training. Increased to $12 per hr when appointed after training. Up to $12.50 per hr after 6 month Review. And then up to $13 per hr at 1 year Review. (Reviews done annually thereafter.)
- We ask all that apply are willing to make a career commitment of 5+ years.
Salary Range: $10.00 – $13.00 per hour
Flexible work from home options available
- Thorough HANDS ON training
- Hourly + Bonuses
- Average up to $17 per hour when combining your hourly plus monthly commissions and bonuses
- Up to 7% commission
- Monthly Opportunities for Individual Bonuses and Team Bonuses (earn up to an additional $150-$600 per month)
- Earned Paid Vacation
- Sick time & Personal Days
- AMAZING team of professionals
- Positive work environment!
- Answer incoming phone calls and return all phone messages promptly.
- Schedule Life and Retirement appointments with all customers to Financial Specialist
- Review coverage and educate customer about their policies. As well as offer other products to all clients.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Be willing and able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional Attendance
- Maintain a general willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Must be proficient in multi-tasking, the ability to follow -up and follow through with clients.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be intuitive and resourceful.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Show initiative and be a Self-Starter with a sense of urgency.
- Attendance at once monthly team meeting (2nd Saturday every month)