Headquartered in the Houston metropolitan area, Universal Plant Services has 14 full-service facilities spanning the U.S. Gulf Coast, West, and Midwest, making it one of the largest specialty service companies in North America. With our demonstrated commitment and capability to address client needs and requirements wherever their operations occur, UPS offers a world of equipment service capabilities.
For over 30 years, Universal Plant Services (UPS) has been a comprehensive service provider for the energy industry, providing project management, installation, maintenance and repair services for rotating and fixed equipment for daily maintenance requirements, turnarounds, and capital projects.
Universal Plant Services – Industrial Services is in search of a Customer Service Representative to work at our Personnel Resource office in Deer Park, Tx.
- Answer incoming phone calls; quickly and efficiently takes initiative to handle routine requests appropriately and trace calls to completion.
- Provide superior customer service to employees, applicants, and vendors.
- Assist computer lab with setting up employees on Eskills and Online Applications
- Reschedules safety council classes and fit tests for employees
- Complete badging documents required by the client
- Complete per diem documents required by the client
- Gather and present training certifications for audits/investigations
- Gather and present per diem documentation for audits
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol screen.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to accept instructions/delegation and perform in a fast paced, high pressure setting.
- Must be able to give instructions/delegation and follow-up to ensure work is performed as requested.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required by Operations Supervision, Field Supervision or Resources Supervision.