Looking for sales experts with retail and/or cell phone experience. Applicant should be able to handle all customer service issues and/or needs of the customer. Applicant must be flexible with the schedule and available to work morning or afternoon shifts. Commission + Monthly spiff
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we have installed plexi glass barriers, and we provide mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all employees
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fort Worth, TX 76119 (Required)
- SPANISH (Required)
- United States (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Other jobs you may like
NOTE: This position is currently only offered in Boise, Idaho. It is 100% work from home, remote/virtual position, including all training. You will need a professional work space within your home and be able to work from home without distractions or any background noise. Please continue only if you are able to accept these conditions. Please read the entire description below. We regularly update this posting to answer the most commonly asked questions. If you ask a question that is referenced in this job posting your application will automatically be rejected.
Who are we?
The Service Center is a team of virtual assistants and virtual receptionists who handle inbound and outbound calls and other administrative tasks for many small businesses throughout the country. We are looking for a WORK-FROM-HOME customer-oriented service representative.
What is a Customer-Oriented Service Representative?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our callers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help callers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to converse with people. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their caller’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and CSRs will gather that for our clients. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. They gather appropriate information from the caller, and relay that to our business owner clients. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls for multiple businesses
- Generate sales leads
- Schedule appointments through a variety of different calendaring platforms
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and electronically file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or GED
- Have or obtain a well-functioning computer that meets expectations (see below)
- Have access to high speed internet of a minimum 20 mbps (visit speetest.net to verify)
- Upon hiring, have or obtain a comfortable headset with noise cancelling microphone
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a phone-based customer service role. (call center, or work from home telemarketer type experience) and/or 1 year experience in outbound phone calls for sales/service
Recommended (but not required) Attributes/Skills
- Bilingual (spanish)
- Customer Service training
System Setup Minimum Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-760 or AMD FX-8100 or later
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB for integrated graphics such as Intel HD Graphics)
- OS: Windows 10 Home or Pro (64 bit)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 120 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Recommended System Setup
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 or AMD FX-8310 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280 or later
- FREE DISK SPACE: 500 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB
Group Benefits consist of voluntary benefits for disability income insurance, dental, vision and more. There are currently NO major medical insurance coverage, or employer-sponsored retirement plans.
We will be inviting each qualified applicant to join us for a group interview session where we will go over the basics of the job description, demonstrate a real call, give a basic introduction to software programs and then have a Q&A session at the end.
Candidates who demonstrate attentiveness and adequate participation will be invited to participate in a formal questionnaire (like a survey) to expound on their qualities and characteristics. From those answers, a select few will be invited to participate in a second interview that will be one on one with one of our hiring managers.
Candidates who pass the second interview phase will then be invited to a third interview with the chief of staff which will also be conducted one on one.
At the conclusion of the third interview, an applicant will either be offered a position, or it will be determined to not be a good fit.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Pay: $10.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
- College Credit
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Other jobs you may like
How you’ll make an impact:
- Utilize insurance background to properly service and cross-sell existing clients
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Manager to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Prepare marketing material and assemble packages for new clients and prospects
- Manage the client on-boarding process
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Strong understanding of phone, email, & social networking sales skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
Salary Range: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Base Salary + Commission Opportunities
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations and closes sales.
- Ask each client for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Foster strong relationships with our clients to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- P & C license preferred not required (Pre-license training provided as license is mandatory)
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Business minded mentality.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
- Willing to train the right candidate
Other jobs you may like
CLAIM YOUR FUTURE AS A GREAT PERFORMER!
Virtual training will be provided during the first 4 weeks of employment.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide excellent service to callers regarding claims for multiple lines of business; to expedite the claims application process and provide detailed claim notes on all calls; to resolve issues with one call/one person response; and to direct calls to appropriate escalation path as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Acts as primary liaison with callers; follows client specifications in assisting with questions and solving problems related to the claims application and servicing processes.
Educates and informs the customer multiple communication channels about documentation required to process a claim, required time frames, payment information, and claim status.
Educates claimants/callers on client requirements and benefit plans documenting all required details of the call in a concise professional manner.
Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customer’s requirements accurately into the claims management system.
Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
Directs customer calls to the appropriate contact at multiple locations or escalates to Service Center Specialist/management as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties as assigned.
Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & LicensingHigh school diploma or GED required. College courses preferred
ExperienceOne (1) year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Inbound call center experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge of medical terminology
Understanding of claims management
Excellent oral and written communication skills
PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
Strong organizational skills
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
Ability to support multiple clients across communication channels and utilize multiple systems simultaneously
Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently
Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
WORK ENVIRONMENTWhen applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
#entrylevel #customerservice #fullbenefits #promotewithin #sedgwickcareers #callcenter #newcareer
**IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING NEXT TRAINING CLASS**
- Training will be virtual and will be hosted via WebEx.
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance of the Sedgwick office.
- All candidates must complete 2 pre-employment assessments to be eligible to move forward in the interview process. These assessments will be sent directly to the email address that was used with your application.
- Due to COVID-19, training, all interviews will be virtual.
- All new hires will have equipment shipped directly to you.
- Training schedule will be 7:30 a.m. — 4:00 p.m. CST/8:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. EST
- Work schedules will be determined after training, based upon shift availability.
The expectation in this role is that it will be a work-from-home position until the Sedgwick office re-opens. At that time, the position will be moved onsite. Candidates who meet and exceed performance expectations may have the possibility to continue working from home.
Typical work schedules after training are M-F 11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.