- Work from home and support our growing base of pet parents
- Email, live chat and phone based customer support
- Be part of our first New Zealand based team!
At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy and spend more time together. We make buying pet supplies and pet food online easy and convenient. Over the past nine years, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s Top 5 Online retailers and No.1 in the Online Pet industry. Recently we were awarded the “Fast Mover Award” at the Online Retail Industry Awards. We have a world-class NPS score and we need your help to continue delighting our customers and their pets!
As the pet industry continues to grow, and our pets are holding bigger spaces in our hearts and homes than ever before, Pet Circle will continue to thrive. As a venture backed company, we have big goals for growth. We’ve scaled from 100 to over 300 people in the last 18 months alone. This is a unique opportunity in your career to be part of an exceptional growth story.
Our mission is to engage with our community of pet families as their specialist for everything pet. This means we need our front-line Customer Specialist Team to be absolute specialists in our products, our business model and our customers. We’re currently building this new team of Customer Specialists to handle our more complex customer requests, from product advice and solutions through to retention, via multiple channels including phone, email and Live Chat. You will not only give advice and provide solutions, but build loyalty, advocacy and their lifetime value to Pet Circle.
We are building a highly autonomous, empowered remote team across New Zealand – so you will be working from your home office. Specific working arrangements:
- You must have a good home office set-up, including desk, laptop (and second screen), headphones / headset, phone and a fast and reliable internet connection.
- Full time (38 hours per week)
- Deliver a best in class customer experience in a high-volume, customer service environment through multiple channels. You will be focused on our more complex customer requests including product advice and retention.
- Handle all customer queries with the goal of providing an efficient, effective resolution while delighting our customers, going above and beyond to build loyalty and advocacy
- Deliver on all team and individual KPIs, including productivity targets and customer satisfaction metrics (CSat, NPS, Customer Lifetime Value and Retention Rates)
- Be open and receptive to feedback and coaching as we pride ourselves on living our continuous improvement mindset
- Positively contribute to our passionate, pet-loving, customer-oriented, and results-driven team!
Your ideal experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in a fast paced, results driven environment where you were managing internal or external customer requests. This may have been a contact centre, or a role with transferable skills eg. Executive Assistant, Recruiter, Event Planners, Medical receptionists.
- Experience working with online systems (CRM, ticketing systems, order management software is ideal)
- Fast learner with strong fluency in Web Technologies and the Internet
- Tertiary qualification desirable, but not mandatory
What awesome looks like:
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills – You can compose thoughtful, personalised responses to customers
- High EQ to truly connect with customers, ask quality questions and anticipating needs
- Customer centric mindset and natural tendency to go above and beyond to solve problems
- Outcome-oriented / results driven – thrives on solving issues efficiently while giving an excellent experience
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills, using strong judgement and patience to manage the most complex customer requests
- Resilience for troubleshooting & dealing with difficult stakeholders (you love turning these situations around)
- Strong time management skills and naturally well organised – You work efficiently within time constraints and are able to cope with a variety of demands and prioritise tasks
- High self-motivation & discipline to work effectively from home and independently resolve customer issues
- High level professionalism and maturity
- Business Development skills – a willingness and a social style to engage with customers about purchase decisions.
- Accountability – Promises are made, and promises are kept
- Teamwork – Value the diverse backgrounds and expertise we all bring
- Communication – Honest, clear and respectful
- Continuous Improvement – Failure is OK, as long as we own it and learn from it
- Enjoy being part of a driven team with a collaborative culture that values decision-makers and action
- Enjoy solid career progression in the continuously growing e-commerce industry while working alongside top-notch e-commerce professionals
- Get the value of working with a great company without working for a big company (not just yet anyway!)
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 500,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started. So what are you waiting for!