Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive Microsoft 365 usage with a focus on Microsoft Teams workloads including Meetings and Platform and Apps on Teams.
- Securing BDM/ITDM intent to use Microsoft Teams and aligning with Line of Business priorities at your customers.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) within each customer to influence adoption.
- Drive end-user excitement to create viral adoption (e.g. excitement days, champions programs).
- Drive business scenarios leveraging Meetings and Platform and Apps in Teams to drive Teams usage.
- Act as the single point of accountability for Monthly Active Usage (MAU) for Teams Meetings and Platform and Apps workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities.
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts (e.g., Teams TS, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
- Clearly define BDM/ITDM business outcomes and build a high quality “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Lead customer consumption governance for BDMs through proactive partnership with customer v-team.
- Lead Microsoft Teams internal alignment/ROB for all assigned customers through proactive partnership with Microsoft v-team.
- Represent the technical “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering, and document business-value driven customer success stories and shared practices.
- Activate Microsoft Account Team when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in consultative selling or customer success. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- PROSCI certification and/or change management expertise highly desired.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Teams, Platform, and Meetings workloads with Microsoft 365 experience.
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Learn it all mentality with desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus.