At Procurify, our mission is to make business spending simple and fast. We help companies manage their employee initiated spend in a way that empowers employees, increases business velocity and provides finance teams with the insight they need to grow their business.
If you’re excited about helping customers make the most of their Procurify experience and want to work with a fast-paced team that loves to have fun, we want to chat with you!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about providing a great customer experience by ensuring Procurify customers achieve the maximum value from our products and services.
Building relationships is your passion, and you thrive on finding creative solutions to complex problems. You get energy from seeing your customers meet and exceed their goals. You flourish in an upbeat, high-energy environment and are anxious to make a positive impact. Most of all, you have an obsessive focus on your customers.
What you’ll do
- Engage and understand your client’s business workflow and processes to help drive success. Their success is our success – know their business like it’s your own!
- Be the main point of contact for our accounts – You’re the voice of our customer.
- Ensure customers gain the full value of the Procurify platform throughout their lifecycle.
- Manage annual renewals for your assigned accounts.
- Establish strong relationships to build advocacy for Procurify and services within your customers’ organizations.
- Quarterback the schedule and manage the onboarding sessions to introduce new customers to the Procurify platform.
- Assist with the implementation of Procurify for new customers, helping them to reach critical milestones, key KPIs, and meaningful business outcomes and success plans.
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to the development team.
- Work with the technical support team to ensure customer issues are addressed and support materials are accessible.
- Share best practices and strategies for managing, publishing, optimizing and tracking spend.
- Track customer engagement with the platform to highlight potential growth areas.
What you need:
- Post-secondary education in a related business, communications or technical discipline
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing account management or renewals focused role
- Experience managing relationships with multiple enterprise level accounts
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to discuss business needs and goals with all levels of customers
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment and balance multiple projects
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills when it comes to building and maintaining client relationships.
- An empathetic nature towards the clients and their needs, wants, and challenges.
- Experience leading client conversations with C-Level executives/VPs/Directors with confidence.
- A passion for persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
Alone you can go fast, together you can go far
Procurify is a place where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Distributed workplace – work remotely within Canada. We’re all working from home at this moment as we stay safe and socially distance.
- Flexible work hours, unlimited responsible time off and 4 day work weeks. (Friday is a flex day!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
- If you choose to visit the office, we’re pet friendly and have one of the best views of the city on our rooftop patio.
- Bucketloads of events including charity, community, and in-house learning sessions.
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential.
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation
Check out what our clients are saying about us: https://www.procurify.com/testimonials
Powered by JazzHR
Other jobs you may like
The Customer Success Manager Business Applications role will enable our customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Be accountable to drive high usage of Dynamics within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption Plan
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the customer’s usage of existing workloads
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for Microsoft
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Dynamics’ and Microsoft’s behalf
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events
- Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s Partner) and internal Microsoft sales and services teams and be highly connected to Microsoft SMEs throughout the customer’s Dynamics lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience in functional CRM or ERP consulting with top consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre-sales CRM or ERP solution engineering capacity for a top business applications vendor. Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Experience in driving CRM or ERP transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
- Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred –Professional Services or Technology, Media, Entertainment, Telecom
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with anability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience