- Proactively audit, uncover, and resolve data integrity issues in Salesforce.com
- Interpret data, analyze results, and make recommendations on how to improve usage of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Identify trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data for various business functions
- Review and assess current state to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Design and create global reports / dashboards in Salesforce in accordance with corporate goals
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Take on-line Salesforce.com trainings to get familiar with the tool
- Present weekly progress to team
Required Skills and Experience
- Working towards Bachelor degree in analytics or MIS
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with a CRM is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident is NOT required for this position, however proper work authorizations will be required.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata , we are working together to make things work together
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact [email protected] .
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
Other jobs you may like
The successful Data Analyst intern will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of R, SQL, Tableau, and Excel VBA
- Mines data, performs statistical analyses and predictive modeling
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for the organization
- Develops revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- A certain degree of creativity and flexibility
Targeting fall semester but open to working with students/recent grads on timing!
Voted Top Workplaces 4 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
- Less than 2 year(s): Accounting/Finance experience
- Bachelors or better in Finance or related field
- Problem Solving Ability
- Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Other jobs you may like
At 7D Surgical you will find a vibrant team of curious thinkers leading the change in Canada’s fast-growing medical device industry. Our product has won several awards for the most innovative, enduring, and practical products to treat patients requiring spine and cranial surgery.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our team. You will be integrated into our research and development teams to assist in analyzing data from pre-clinical and clinical studies. As part of the 7D Surgical team, you will be exposed to our research and product development to play a role in shaping our commercial products. In addition, you will have the opportunity to observe surgical cases and see first-hand how our products are helping patients.
As the Data Analyst Intern, you will have excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to learn new skills quickly. You will have superior organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a timely manner and flexibility to adapt to a changing workload. You are self-motivated. You also have good interpersonal and project management skills, and you are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Simulating surgeries using 7D platform software
- Collecting and processing data
- Brainstorming to identify data required to solve business problems
- Communicating work to a diverse audience
- Contribute to the design of a new spinal surgery software product
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, data science or a health-related discipline
- Strong understanding of statistics and how to apply the scientific method to data using algorithms
- Strong ability to balance multiple priorities to meet deadlines while maintaining consistent high-quality work
- Exemplary organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical-thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic spinal anatomical knowledge
- Experience with surgical and/or medical imaging
- First-hand experience with intraoperative imaging modalities (CT, MR) and image guided surgery
What Makes Us Attractive?
- We are a quickly growing company
- Our mighty team of 50+ employees, supported by 10+ PhD and Masters degrees, has the vision, determination, and skills to solve challenging and pressing problems faced by clinicians
- You can follow our success story at 7dsurgical.com
7D Surgical is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities.
We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.