Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Global Operations’ focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Global Operations is for you. Global Partner Operations and Enablement team (GPO&E) is a key part of Global Operations and Partner Health Monitoring a one of the team under GPO&E. These teams partner closely together to enable the most impactful support for the community through management of our outsourced and contractor operations. Partner Health Monitoring Team helps enable our Partner Managers with the required analytics, RCA and program delivery to run a robust Partner Site operation. The team will drive Site level analyses & insights and provide close operational support to the Partner Managers. We are looking for a Data Analyst to be part of this high-performing global team. The right candidate should be passionate about improving operations and be able to thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Effectively plan and manage complex projects on the GPO&E roadmap from the initial ideation phase through final execution to further our mission
- Set up & maintain robust site-level scalable processes for our partner sites
- Investigate & define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals
- Collaborate with operations and data-focused teams within and outside Scaled Operations to solve problems and develop solutions
- Work with data and analytics partners to identify and track key program performance indicators, and ensure the results contribute to overall company, product, customer, and community experience goals
- Identify and assess risks & opportunities
- drive site level goals & metrics to improve performance
- Explore new opportunities for site level collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, analytics or process improvement within similar domains
- 2+ years using SQL or other querying language
- 1+ years of experience in managing large cross-functional projects
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and experience working with people at all levels both inside and outside of Facebook
- Experience managing with ambiguity in a high-pressure environment
- Experience communicating the results of analyses, along with the experience to compile briefing materials and other communications
- Analytical experience with experience using data tools and SQL
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]