Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Product Support Operations team. Our team works directly with Product, Engineering, and other Data Teams to ensure the products we release to our community are delightful and high quality to use. In this role, you will work collaboratively to develop and use scaled tools to understand user experience themes, prioritize issues, and communicate key takeaways to Business Partners, Product and Engineering Managers to shape product and business direction.
- Quantify and approach solving problems through data-driven methodology.
- Analyze data to identify trends to drive scalable solutions.
- Project manage and prioritize work based on urgency, complexity, and drive deliverables.
- Solve analytics problems and build data infrastructure and reporting that equips the organization.
- Apply quantitative expertise to plan and prioritize quality improvement opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional partners to shape, support, and execute product goals.
- Identify and share insights and learnings to develop scalable solutions.
- Drive product and business decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- Manage complex cross-functional data and metrics projects and programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end data and metric project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- 5+ years experience in quantitative analysis
- 5+ years experience in SQL or other querying language
- Experience communicating the results of analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences to influence strategy
- Experience prioritizing among conflicting demands
- Expertise around Data and Metric best practices and methodologies
- Project management skills, road mapping data pipelines, and providing data/metrics architecture best practices
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]