As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
Chemours is seeking a Data Analytics Summer Intern to join our Assurance Services team within the Finance function. This position will report directly to the Assurance Services Manager .
Location: Wilmington, DE
Hours: Regular full-time schedule of 40 hours per week
Term: May-August 2021
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting the Senior Assurance Analytics Specialist in preparing data requests and extracting data from business systems, then transform, cleanse, map, and prepare data for analysis
- Interpreting results of data analytics and communicating information in a clear and concise manner to the Assurance Services team, as well as audit clients
- Interfacing with executive, administrative, line management, and other sources to obtain relevant information and documents
- Prepare metrics, charts, and graphs for Assurance Services function progress/status reports and Audit Committee presentations
the following is required for this role:
- Current enrollment at an accredited university as a Sophomore or above
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Data Analytics, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, , Statistics, or similar field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI, QlikSense, QlikView, and ACL
- Knowledgeable in data warehouse concepts
The following is preferred for this role :
- Basic understanding of finance and/or internal audit concepts
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Site Holidays and Paid Day of Service
- Temporary Housing Assistance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion a Diversity Initiatives
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship,
Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2019-2020 — our second consecutive year . We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) are ineligible
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.