The Consumer Banking Monitoring Quant Business Analyst will help drive the reporting and test strategy for Monitoring results. This role will work with branch administration, audit and developer resources to support the Consumer Bank Chief Administrative Office (CB CAO).
- Become Subject Matter Expert on data used in Monitoring reports in order to help guide developers, when required
- Assist in writing use cases for program testing
- Assist in root cause analysis for issues identified in testing and vetting
- Respond to data questions from our business partners. This will involve writing SQL and sometimes SAS code to get data that is being requested
- Gather and document requirements for new reports
Successful candidates must be able to manage projects, define requirements, write documentation, perform analysis, create reports and communicate insights as demonstrated in prior roles.
- Bachelor’s degree and prior analysis / reporting work
- The ideal candidate will use technology in innovative ways to solve complex problems; look for new, better ways to accomplish a task; and be passionate about using technology to do more with less
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint) required
- 4+ years of SQL and SAS experience required
- SAS and Alteryx experience preferred
- Able to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical business users including management
- Capable of translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Can identify problems effectively, systematically frames the problem, then leverage tools (e.g., experience, flowcharts, brainstorming, research) to identify multiple potential solutions and select the most feasible solution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to different audience levels
- Strong attention to detail and ability to raise questions and seek clarification as required
- Self-motivated team player. Must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
- Prior business requirements, procedures and documentation experience preferred
- Prior Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing experience preferred
- Agile experience preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.