- Primarily responsible for managing the Data Quality Pipeline. Interact with data
- Define and track data quality rules, checks, measurements, and monitoring for
- Prioritize/liaise with Technology and Business areas to drive prioritization
- Channel identified issues through Data Quality management processes and
- Execute and manage data quality assessment projects and assist with
- Continually drive improvements to the existing processes, reporting and
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with background in financial services
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data analysis and/or data management
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills across multiple source systems of
- Ability to work independently in a complex, global, fast-paced environment and
- Ability to work as a strategic partner in a cross-functional team environment.
- Data Profiling, Product Management, Experience with self-service data
- Experience using visualization tools is a plus (e.g., SpotFire, Tableau,
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.