- Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses, solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolution to restore services
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and assist with the automation of repetitive tasks
- Provide technical/strategic direction to team members
- Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system
- Conduct project related research
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ability to work with virtual / in-person teams, and work under pressure / to a deadline.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- 5+ years leading Database Infrastructure Support team and 10+ years of overall IT experience.
- Third Party vendor Management experience required to oversee a Global Operations team of Database Administrators
- Responsible for Scheduling, Implementation and reporting of Database Patching activities across Global Database footprint to ensure Compliance
- Work closely with Database engineering, Automation and Risk Compliance teams to develop efficient processes for Database Patching activities
- Collaborate on developing accurate Risk Compliance reports for senior management
- Drive Database Risk control initiatives to effectively track and report on End of vendor Support, Access Control, Patching exposures, Configuration Management, Monitoring and Auditing across Global Database estate
- Hands on working knowledge or familiarity with Database products including Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Sybase and DB2
- Good communication and organization skills a must
- Good working knowledge of Database Monitoring, Auditing, Scheduling, Inventory Management and Automation Tools required
- Good working knowledge of ITIL processes and familiarity of tools like ServiceNow a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.