- Displays true ownership of their accounts and thoroughly resolves customer concerns by partnering across teams to identify solutions needed. Provides astounding business customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Drives customer lifetime value through relationship-based identification of opportunities to reduce churn and foster account growth in response to customer needs and solutions.
- Provides proactive and reactive support through inbound and outbound contact with a “Know Me, Know My Business” customer-focused mentality. Identifies appropriate solutions so that business customers deepen their relationship with T-Mobile.
- Customer facing reporting using Excel, PowerPoint, Samson, I-Billing, and other systems as needed.
- Completes training requirements to stay current on existing and new systems, products, promotions, sales approaches, and to maintain proficiency on company values and organizational requirements.
- Salesforce.Com: Experience Using A CRM Such as A Salesforce
- Windows: Proficient Using A Computer, Windows, Outlook
- Sales Effectiveness: Ability to Thrive in A Fast-Paced Sales Environment, Independently Balancing Service and Sales Needs, and Managing Multiple Priorities and Deadlines
- Client Relationship Management: Relationship Driven Communication Including Solid Business Writing Skills That Demonstrate Interpersonal Building Skills
- Product Knowledge: TFB Product Portfolio Knowledge
- Cold Calling: Skilled in Outbound Calling
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ Years sales in a commissioned or quota driven environment – Business sales and inside sales experience is a plus.
- Wireless/Telecommunications industry experience is a plus
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.