Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career as a Set-Up Delivery Professional in the Orlando, FL area! Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Driver Professional to join our team. Our Set-Up Driver Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
Monday – Friday Starting as early as 5:30am until complete.
The Lead Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Performing inside delivery to offices to include: uncrating, assembly, product placement, and trash removal
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
- Daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Must be familiar with relative DOT guidelines and regulations
- Drives medium truck between 10,001 and 26,001 pounds
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily – we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge – Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit – Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift – Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 2 years’ experience in a straight truck delivery vehicle or larger
- Class A or Class B commercial license preferred
- Required to have a current valid US Driver’s License
- Experience reading blue prints/directions and using hand tools since this position will b delivering AND assembling McKesson products at customer site.
- Ability to maintain a safe driving history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Knowledge of Orlando and surrounding areas
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level – IC-Operations Support-O3
**If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work.
**If you require accommodations for this interview – please reach out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.